So,

I'm trying to author an archetype for our project and have it located here
in source:

https://dspace-sandbox.googlecode.com/svn/team/maven/plugins/dspace-addon-archetype/trunk

My problem is that if I check this out and run

mvn package install

I expect that it will be installed into my local repository and accessible
via:

mvn archetype:create   -DarchetypeGroupId=org.dspace.maven.plugins
-DarchetypeArtifactId=dspace-addon-archetype   -DarchetypeVersion=1.5-beta1
-DgroupId=org.my.groupid    -DartifactId=my-module-name

but archetype:create can't seem to find it?

Did the usual Google research... But don't understand the new maven
archetype plugin logic.

thanks,
Mark Diggory