From: Pablo Saavedra [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 10:32 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Archetype plugin - variable output folders for modules

Hi All,

is there any way to specify an output directory for a module that is
different from the source directory? For instance, I'd like a module
contained in folder template-ui to be created as ${rootArtifactId}-ui.

For what I could see, the dir property is used for both input and output
directories, so it I use the ${rootArtifactId} property it will tell me
that
it can't find the input folder.

Thanks in advance.