I need the same thing for MbUnit based reports.... Wim, if you make any progress, let me know and maybe we can collaborate.

I just dump out in the output "Test Results are here: http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

Eric

On Feb 21, 2008, at 5:43 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

Hmm, good question :)

if you use a JUnit xml file, stored under target/surefire-reports/, it
should work. I don't think we test the project type.

In a future Continuum version, you'll can add your own plugin to do that
without to create a JUnit xml file.

Emmanuel

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 9:49 AM, Wim Heirman <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >