Ben Tatham wrote:
I am trying to get my custom plugin to generate the nice summary of goals and parameters for the web site. I have tried adding plugin:report and plugin:xdoc to the pom, during the site phase. The xml gets generated, but not into the site.

Anyone have any ideas? Shouldn't plugin:report be a standard run on maven-plugin packaging?
Thanks,
Ben

You just need to include the plugin plugin in the pom of your plugin like this:

  <reporting>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-plugin-plugin</artifactId>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </reporting>

The run 'mvn site'