How about mevenide? Has anyone used it, know how it compares?

Carlos Sanchez wrote:
i've added a list of Q4E features to the table

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 10:04 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since the question of choosing an Eclipse Integration is often asked, I
 just worked on the "Eclipse Integration" page from Maven Users Wiki:
 http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Eclipse+Integration

 I started a comparison matrix with basic project informations.

 This Wiki is public: feel free to improve the comparison.

-under-extreme-refactoring/<http://ramblingabout.wordpress.com/2007/09/02/candy-for-appfuse-will-be-under-extreme-refactoring/>>