Hi,

I am trying to use cargo based on the pom.xml profile configuration.

When executing "mvn cargo:start" it says it cannot find the plugin with this
prefix (cargo).

When I use mvn help:active-profiles it shows me the "jboss" profile is
active.

If I copy the <build> xml block from the profile to the pom (without the
profile) and runs "mvn cargo:start" it works fine.

I tried a lot of ideas here but could not make this work.

Somebody can give me any hint on this one?

Follows my profile configuration bellow.

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo Alcantara

<profile>

<id>jboss</id>

<activation>

<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>

</activation>

<build>

<pluginManagement>

<plugins>

<plugin>

<groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>

<artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>

<version>0.3.1</version>

<executions>

<execution>

<id>start-container</id>

<phase>install</phase>

<goals>

<goal>start</goal>

</goals>

</execution>

</executions>

<configuration>

<container>

<containerId>jboss4x</containerId>

<zipUrlInstaller>

<url>S:/software/jboss/hg_jboss-4.0.5.GA_v2.zip</url>

<installDir>C:/software</installDir>

</zipUrlInstaller>

</container>

<configuration>

<home>${project.build.directory}/jboss/server</home>

</configuration>

</configuration>

</plugin>

</plugins>