On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:26 PM, David Siefert <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to configure a POM to run a single test during the
> integration-test-phase via command line?
>
> ie,
>
> mvn verify -Dtest=MyIntegrationTest
>
> That way I can do the necessary build work in pre-integration-test to
> prepare to run the integration-test phase.
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

Ok, I am going to solve this myself. :)

While trying to solve another problem, I found out there is a property in
the maven-invoker-plugin that will let you run a single test.  Although I am
not using the maven-invoker-plugin to run the build (instead I am just
running the project directly at command line), the property still works.
Here it is:

mvn <phase> -Dinvoker.test=<classname>

-David