Hi,
Now this is a new problem, I am seeing the dependency getting packaged as
dependency-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar as well as dependency-1.0.0-TIMESTAMP.jar
I am using copy-dependency to copy the dependencies to a lib folder. How to
overcome this?

This is my configuration:

 <configuration>
 <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${
project.version}/lib</outputDirectory>
                  <overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
                  <overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
                  <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
                  <excludeTransitive>true</excludeTransitive>
<configuration>

I tried  turning <overWriteSnapshots>true</overWriteSnapshots> also but not
working. Any help?

Regards,
Amit