Wayne,
This is an annoyance. Actually I do not want to keep the jars in my project directory. I am using the dependency plugin for copying the third party jars to a directory where i am testing my app. So, I just need to run this plugin only when there is and addition to my dependency list.

Regards,
Shakun

Wayne Fay wrote:
Is this really a problem for you, or just an annoyance?

Wayne