Neo Anderson wrote:
However, I encounter a new question. I use test case to call my ejb application (stateless session bean). Thus I found out when executing command 'mvn clean install,' it will do test first, resulting failure because the ejb artifact is still not yet deployed to the server. How can deploy to and launch the server first before the test case executed.

That depends on the way you want to set up your test environment. There have recently been several posts about the JBoss EJB3 microcontainer, if that helps you. For EJB2 and deploying to a running jboss you could move the tests to the integration-test phase (See http://adminsight.de/2006/04/04/integration-and-unit-test-strategies-with-maven2)

regards,

Stefan
--
best regards,