From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 7:15 AM
Subject: Maven plugin API - how do I find the File for the artifact of
current project?

Hi.
I looked for all kinds of APIs in org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject
but did not find any API to give me the file/filename for the build's
output artifact.
The project.getArtifact() returns an Artifact object that describes the
artifact. I can use it to calculate what is the artifact, but there must
be a simpler way to get it.
Also, the Build object returned by project.getBuild() has no such
method.

Thanks for your answers ...

Daniel