I've recently added some profiles to my build that allow us to create artifacts for different environments. This all works just dandy, but now I need to eliminate the "dummy" versions of classes from my production artifacts. I've seen a tutorial that uses the maven-antrun-plugin, but that seems kind of clunky. Is there a more proper way to do this?

For instance, if profile "dummy_security" is NOT specified, I need to not copy a resource file and not compile the class that contains the code.

Thanks!
Dave