Hi,
Does maven has a capabilities to build a certain package to different jar ?
For example.
I have few packages in one project:
1. com.client1
2. com.client2
3. com.client3

and I'd like to be able to build 3 jars from it, client1.jar will have
com.client1 package only, and client2.jar com.client2 package only.

I'm not sure that I can use profile in order to achieve this, such as : mvn
package -Pclient1 to package client1.jar

Is that possible in maven ? If yes, any sample that I can refer to ?
Thanks.