Hi,

I'm wondering if there's a way to execute ONLY a given phase of a
lifecycle.  For example, let's say I only want to execute the 'package'
phase.  Calling the specific goal that I might expect to be associated
to that phase isn't good enough because the POM might have configured
additional goals to that phase, and I want to execute all of them.

In particular, say I want to execute only the 'package' phase on an
aggregate (parent) POM.  If some of the modules of this POM are jars,
some are wars, etc. then I cannot call a particular goal; I need maven
to figure out which goal(s) to execute for that phase for each module.

Thanks,
Doron