Hello,

am trying to mavenize an existing ant based projet. One of the caracteristics of the project is it's source tree organization

modules/x/src/...
modules/y/src/...
modules/z/src/...

I thought first of using maven modules for this, but the dependency graph makes it impossible (x depends on y which depends on z which depends on x, it's just an example). The current ant task just build all modules at same time in a single jar. So we'd like to make that too with maven2 (the mavenization should not imply a code reorg, whe just want that project to provide a pom + jar + dependencies informations). I tried to put multiple <sourceDirectory> entries, but maven complains there can be only one.

Anyone has a suggestion on how to put multiple tree in compilation? It seems possible to put multiple resource trees, but not multiple source trees? Maybe using the generate-source goal and some copy goals, someone has suggestions?