Hi!

I know that the attribute profiles in task artifact:dependencies is not yet
supported. I was though wondering is there a mechanism to specify the
correct property/ies in the rest of the ant file so that the correct profile
would be picked up by the dependency task.

In other words I'd like to have in my build.xml

<property name="myprop" value="true"/>

and in pom.xml

<profile>
  <id>additional_dependency_profile</id>
  <activation>
     <property>
         <name>myprop</name>
          <value>true</value>
     </property>
  </activation>
  <dependencies>
      .... extra dependencies here
   </dependencies>
</profile>

I noticed that setting a profile to activeByDefault works, i.e. the
dependency task picks up the extra dependencies defined in the profile, but,
as said, I could not make the property-activated profile do my bidding.

Thanks in advance for your help,

regards,
Marco Sandrini