hi,

is it possible to limit the size of local repository? especially keeping all
snapshots of a version in my view often is not neccessary. so a setting,
where the maximum number of snapshots can be set (others would then be
discarded) would be nice.

currently we sometimes get very annoying problems that roaming-win xp
profiles get crashed because maven local repository takes too much space.

the workaround to regularly delete local repository does not seem a good
solution to me....

do others face similar problems?

-----
manuel aldana