Saxena, Sandeep schrieb:
> Hi,
>

> I want to include some non-java files (properties or html files) in my
> jar. Say
>
> These properties files exist at src/main/java/a/b/c. How can include
> these

Just put them in src/main/resources/a/b/c. Maven is configured by
default to copy files under "src/main/resources" into the jarfile.

If you really want them to be mixed in with your java files, then you
will need to add a section to your pom to reconfigure the
maven-resources-plugin. Add "src/main/java" as a resource directory,
then exclude "*.java". But I would recommend going with the normal maven
approach if you can.

Regards,
Simon