Wayne Fay a écrit :
> Best practice says that Java files should be stored in Jars which are
> then depended upon by Wars. Then you can share classes (via
> dependencies) all day long.

Yes.... Convention (and best practices...) over configuration...

I really can't image it can't work.. it works for css and web stuff!

Furthermore, if I compile classes with Q4E, mvn install (with no clean)
generate a war with the all the classes (from WarA AND warB)

The pb can be the maven-compiler plugin?

I have found a plugin called warpath (*) but it seems old and I didn't
get it to work.

Thx for yours replies

* : http://static.appfuse.org/maven-warpath-plugin/usage.html
--