From: Jeffrey N Hagelberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 2:55 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Failure Detection within Plugin?

Hi,

I am working on writing a Mojo that works as part of our nightly build.
This plugin needs to be able to detect if there were any previous build
failures and send out an email if there were.  I'm trying to determine
how
do detect whether or not there were previous build failures.

It looks like this information is stored in the ReactorManager, but I
don't
know how to get at that (or if it is even possible).  Does anyone know
how
to get at it or a better way to know if any of the previous plugins that
were run generated exceptions?

Thanks,

Jeff Hagelberg

Jeffrey Hagelberg, Software Engineer