Seems you misunderstood my issue :

the orcale driver is deployed in my corporate repo, my webapp has a
dependency on it (we use com.oracle.Blob  object), but is set as provided as
the jndi DataSource is created by the J2EE server

To respect my customer packaging, I need to provided both the EAR and the
jars that must be added to the server classpath (-> $TOMCAT_HOME/lib ).

I've not found a way to include the jar in my assembly by picking it from my
local repository.

Nicolas.