Dear colleagues,

In my pom I have several executions of the xslt-maven-plugin.
None of these executions are bound to any phase:

   <build>
       <plugins>
           <plugin>
               <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
               <artifactId>xslt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
               <executions>
                 <execution>
                   <id>exec1</id>
                   <configuration>
                       <srcDir>...</srcDir>
                       <srcIncludes>...</srcIncludes>
                       <xslFile>...</xslFile>
                    </configuration>
                 </execution>
                 <execution>
                   <id>exec2</id>
                   <configuration>
                       <srcDir>...</srcDir>
                       <srcIncludes>...</srcIncludes>
                       <xslFile>...</xslFile>
                   </configuration>
                 </execution>
               </executions>

I would like to be able to specify a specific execution when I invoke a goal of the plugin but am not sure how to do that.

Also, if I specify following goal:

mvn  xslt:transform

then I get an error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [INFO] One or more required plugin parameters are invalid/missing for 'xslt:transform'

[0] Inside the definition for plugin 'xslt-maven-plugin' specify the following:

<configuration>
 <xslFile>VALUE</xslFile>
</configuration>.

But I *have* specified <xslFile> and other tags within each of the <configuration> tags above.

What am I doing wrong? TIA for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com