Tried that but I keep getting the same error

mvn deploy
-DaltDeploymentRepository=myrepo::default::dav:http://www.myurl.com/maven2

Failed to configure plugin parameters for: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven
-deploy-plugin:2.3

check that the following section of the pom.xml is present and correct:

<distributionManagement>
  <!-- use the following if you're not using a snapshot version. -->
  <repository>
    <id>repo</id>
    <name>Repository Name</name>
    <url>scp://host/path/to/repo</url>
  </repository>
  <!-- use the following if you ARE using a snapshot version. -->
  <snapshotRepository>
    <id>repo</id>
    <name>Repository Name</name>
    <url>scp://host/path/to/repo</url>