Dears

Could you please help me to include folder .svn with all its content to resulting file like jar? Actually I need this only within resources (folder: src/main/resources), so, if you try to specify include pattern
      in maven-resources-plugin settings - it does not work.

If you create some hidden folder (in terms of Linux) like: .wow it works and will be copied to JAR. So, looks like filter about .svn is hardcoded to some default exclusion list and how to override it is unknown.

I can assume this problem is common for many plugins, but what I need is just to know some workaround.

PS. Please do not ask me why I need .svn in JAR file ... I really need it.

--

Thanks
Yuriy Krymlov

GTalk: krymlov