It's done... there is a force flag to force a deploy if you need to, otherwise
it will fail.

-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne Fay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:48 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: [deploy-plugin] Abort deploy when a target is present

As soon as you write the code and contribute it, I'm sure it will be
greeted with open arms. ;-)

Until someone gets really inspired to do this, I just have no real
expectation for when it will happen. Many people are solving this
problem with other solutions (previously mentioned) so its considered
a New Feature or Improvement, rather than a real bug, so the priority
is low.

So, that's why I suggest finding another way to solve this issue.

Wayne