Hello guys,

Sorry to bother you with such issues, but I've googling my brains out with
this without any relevant results.
I have a question regarding bundling a 3rd party jar in a Maven Plugin. I am
a bit new to Maven and Maven plugins.
I tried bundling it in the plugin jar and adding it to the Class-Path
attribute of MANIFEST.MF, but it seems to be ignored when using the plugin.
Another question would be: assuming that somehow this 3rd party jar will
make it into a public repository, what is the proper way to configure the
dependency to make sure that the client (plugin user) will download and load
this jar correctly without having to configure 3rd third party dependency in
the pom.xml?

Many thanks in advance

--
Cosmin Marginean