Hi all,

I recently installed Maven by following the steps given in this link:

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Demo+Script

I got an error after, I had to modify the eclipse.ini by adding the -vm argument.
Now my eclipse is running on JDK, so no problem there.

When I try File-> New -> Other -> Checkout Maven Projects from SVN
I get an error:
Problem Occurred:
Checking out Maven projects (time of error: 1 April 2008 11:23:09 BST)
Reason:
Check the details

The details say: Checkout error,
so no help here...

I am using Eclipse Europa, Windows XP, JDK 5.0, latest versions of subclipse, mylyn and maven.

Thanks in advance,
Oana