On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 12:42 PM, walterw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  Here is my pom.xml that corresponds to the webstart:

Walter

I also highly recommend you to look at the various integration tests

http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/browse/mojo/trunk/mojo/webstart/webstart-maven-plugin/src/it

it002, it003 and it006 deal with webstart + WARs (some with the jnlp,
others with jnlp for download servlet).

As for your code, have you tried with the jnlp-inline mojo instead ?

There a bit of confusion in the naming of the mojos and when to use
them. I need to clean this up, but I wonder if the least confusing is
not to rename them completely.

Jerome Lacoste