For demo purposes, I wanted to show the benefits of Apache Maven to a few
others.

There is a firewall and proxy over here that will not allow Maven to go get
artifacts from the central maven repository and the networking guy will not
provide the necessary authentication info to allow Maven to tunnel through
the proxy.

Is there a way to get an install of Maven which contains the latest artifact
snapshots by default?

Looking for a quick fix.

Thanks in advance.  Ed

This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages
attached to it may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.
 If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail and destroy
the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any
manner.  Thank you.