From: Ittay Dror [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 2:31 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: how to execute a plugin only once in multi-project parent pom

Hi,

I have a pom that acts both as parent and as multi-module. In it, I have

a plugin execution. What I want is for the plugin to execute once when invoking maven on the parent pom (so it does not run for every module), and also have it executed when invoking maven on some child module (where only that module is executed)

Thank you,
Ittay

--
Ittay Dror <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>