Hey,

I was looking for examples of the following, or instructions. I have a plugin (maven-flex2-plugin) that really should be called (maven- flex-plugin), since it can run flex2 or flex3. I'd like to rename the artifactId, but somehow have the original there redirecting to the new artifact. I seem to recall there was some metadata that I could use to do this, but cannot for the life of me find an example. Any clues?

Christian.