Hello:

I'm trying to do some war overlay but I can't seem to include just the files
I want using the include tag on the overlay. In this case I only want's
under WEB-INF, but what I get is everything that's
inside the war.

           <overlay>
             <groupId>birt-runtime</groupId>
             <artifactId>runtime</artifactId>
             <includes>
                <include>WEB-INF/**</include>
              </includes>
           </overlay>

and

     <dependency>
            <groupId>birt-runtime</groupId>
            <artifactId>runtime</artifactId>
            <type>war</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <version>${birtVersion}</version>
        </dependency>

The only way I cen get what I want is to use

        <dependentWarIncludes>WEB-INF/**</dependentWarIncludes>

but what if I have two different overlays with different includes?

Thanks all.

--
Melhores cumprimentos / Beir beannacht / Best regards

António Manuel dos Santos Mota

mobile PT: +351919623568 (deprecated)
mobile IE: +353(0)877718363
mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]