I've just started using Maven, and I'm struggling with a few things.

I took one our our components I build with Ant, and created a Maven
build for it. This is a set of foundation classes that several of our
projects use, so I called it "foundation.jar". So far, so good, I
specified a set of JARS that this foundation.jar was dependent upon,
and Maven downloaded the other 3rd party jars that were needed. This
whole thing packaged itself all nice and neat.

I downloaded this to our internal Maven Repository, and created a new
EAR project. The project was an empty skeleton, but I specified it
needed this foundation.jar. The ear packaged with the foundation.jar,
but without any of the 3rd party JARS that foundation.jar needs in
order to work. So, how do I get Maven to package all the needed 3rd
party JARs that foundation.jar needs?
David Weintraub
[EMAIL PROTECTED]