Hi,

I need to use maven's ant tasks from an ant file called by maven. I use the
maven-antrun-plugin to call the ant file, and then I use the ant file to
copy maven dependencies into a folder. The ant file works on its own, but
when called from maven, I get a class loader problem or something;
org.apache.tools.ant.Task can't be found.

Any idea how to solve this? I would prefer to declare ant as a dependency
and then add that dependency to the class path of the antrun plugin, or
something like that.

Regards,
Nille