I have basically pasted this from the irc channel:

In a reactor, is it possible that the first artifacthandler that gets
used will be used for all subsequent modules that get run?  Even if
those modules provide their own artifacthandler?

Because that is what's going on in my build.  I have module foo that
gets run using the default handler (nothing specified), then my next
module bar, which is built using a plugin we provided which configures
its own artifacthandler, doesnt seem to get that handler, hence it comes
out in the incorrect packaging type (this is howI know it's not  using
the specific plugins handler.)

But if i move module bar which uses the plugin with specific handler
before module foo, then it gets the correct packaging type (in this case
a zip file).

Is this a known issue or what?

Thanks

Apaar Trivedi