I change to use different groupId - ejb for net.sf.middleware and web for
net.sf.web; but the problem still remains. From the context looks like it is
looking for the remote repository

[code]
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/sample/middleware/sample-middle/0.1/sample-middle-0.1.pom
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/net/sf/sample/middleware/sample-middle/0.1/sample-middle-0.1.jar
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) net.sf.sample.middleware:sample-middle:ejb:0.1
[/code]

How can I use the local one (where target folder existed) instead of
downloading from remote repository?

Thanks in advice.