aldana wrote:
hi,
to make code smells more visible and to better find out refactoring targets
amongst others i want to introduce some metrics. for that i miss a plugin
which measures the cyclomatic complexity and loc (for classes, methods). surprisingly i did not find any maven plugin which offers this...

maybe somebody can point me out to one?

thanks.

-----
manuel aldana
aldana((at))gmx.de
software-engineering blog: http://www.aldana-online.de

I have not used it yet, but one I've bookmarked for future use is:

- Java NCSS
 http://www.kclee.com/clemens/java/javancss/

- Java NCSS Maven plugin
 http://mojo.codehaus.org/javancss-maven-plugin/

Hopefully, others have used it and can give us tips, feedback, and comparisons against other possible tools.

Tim