Hi again,

On 23/04/2008, at 5:14 AM, Henrique Prange wrote:

What do you want to do exactly? It seems that you are trying to package a WebObjects application. Have you tried the maven- wolifecycle-plugin [1]?

[1]http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOProject-Maven2

Okay - making progress...

If I create a maven-archetype-j2ee-simple, cd into the dir, comment out the site module from the parent pom and do 'mvn package' it all works without having to install the sub-modules.

However, with my structure it doesn't grab the jars from the sub- modules for the app - but complains that they're not installed. The app (with packaging = woapplication) fails to build.

What am I missing? What's the 'trick' for making this work?

with regards,
--

Lachlan Deck