Have you tried declaring a <testSourceDirectory>path/to/your/tests</testSourceDirectory> in the build section of your pom ?

Regards,

Salvador
Mark-E wrote:
Hi,
   I have several projects that I currently build with maven. I want to
start using the junit and cobertura plugins however the junit code does not
live under the src folder. It is in <project>/test.
Is there a parameter that I can set that tells maven the location to look in
for the junti code, for example, ${basedir}/tests, for both these plugins?
I have seen the one in the cobertura plugin but I think it assumes the junit
code lives under the src folder <pattern>.
I would perfer not to move the code or to try and use an ant task to
relocate it during the build if I can set the location with a simple
parameter.
Thanks,
Mark