Hello,

I having a little problem using the maven-assembly-plugin and maven-jar-plugin together. I have the situation that I have two artifact with the same artifact ids, like:

1) groupId : com.aCompany
   artifactId : core
   version : 1.0.0

2) groupId : com.anotherCompany
   artifactId : core
   version : 1.2.3

I configured my assembly-plugin with the outputFileNameMapping "${groupId}.${artifactId}-${baseVersion}.${extension}" and get both artifacts, like com.aCompany.core-1.0.0.jar and com.anotherCompany.core-1.2.3.jar.

Now my problem: How could I configure the jar-plugin to use the same names in the classpath entry in a manifest to make an executable jar?

I cannot use "classpathMavenRepositoryLayout", because it creates entries like com/aCompany/core-1.0.0.jar.

Am I missing something? Or is there a better solution to create an assembly with an executable jar and two dependencies with the same artifactId?

Regards
Marco