There are a bunch of issues filed regarding the modules menu for multi module sites, but none of them are about internationalized sites. Please file a new issue here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi everybody,

I'v tried to internationalize a multimodule project, using
<locales>en,fr</locales> as advised on
http://www.propellors.net/maven/site/guides/mini/guide-site.html

However, the "modules" menu in the french site does not work : assuming
there is a module named mymodule, the "mymodule" link in the deployed
site works OK in the default en version, but the same link in the french
version points toward fr/mymodule/index.html, whereas the french site of
mymodule is deployed under mymodule/fr .

I've tried with the last two stable versions of maven-site-plugin,
2.0-beta-5 and 2.0-beta-6 .

Is there an example of a multilinguial site generated with maven ?
Thanks,
Anne

Dennis Lundberg