Johannes Buchner wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to maven. I have a project here called "documentation", which should only generate a xdoc site. That works fine, but now I want to add a resource folder other than the default one. The reason is that I have images in another folder. I want to use them in the html files. And I don't want to move them into src/site/ .

The directory to use for such files is src/site/resources

Why can't you move the files?
What does your project directory layout look like?

I read something about <siteResources> in http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html, however this seems to be only for archetypes.

That is only relevant when you are creating your own archetype.

Is there a way to have multiple site resources?

Not that I'm aware of.

I read that another possibility (a workaround) would be to call antrun to copy the files first to src/site/.

Either there or to the target directory for the site, but believe me when I say that it's a major pain to maintain that.

Regards,
Johannes.

PS: no, I can't move the folder to src/site/.
Johannes Buchner
web:  http://twoday.tuwien.ac.at/jo/
xmpp: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--