Doug Douglass a écrit :
Mark,

The only time I've seen a maven build trigger a JVM seg fault the problem
was due to bad server memory. It was low end hardware running CentOS and
hosted our Cruise Control install, amongst many other things. The seg faults
were intermittent.

HTH and good luck,
Doug

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Mark Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>