Just a clarification:
Download - will download (and optionally deploy to maven repo) licenses of all the dependencies of the project.

cheers,
sherali

04/05/2008, в 13:35, James William Dumay писал(а):

Keith,

We are working on something like that at Atlassian right now.

Checkout this plugin:
https://svn.atlassian.com/svn/public/atlassian/maven-plugins/maven- licenses-plugin/trunk/

You would probably be interested in the following two goals:
* List - This goal lists all of the licenses of all transitive dependencies of your project. * Download - This goal will download all of the transitive dependencies of your project.

This plugin is still a work in progress but we hope to make it available on central shortly.

Cheers
James

Is there a way to create an assembly that includes a license file for
each dependency (including transitive dependencies)?

Thanks,
Keith