Thanks!!

My build file works perfekt!

Thanks to all!

Greets
Le mercredi 07 mai 2008, roman schoenbichler a écrit :
Hm the last post shouldn't be on this mailing list I guess sry,

but I've one last quesiton.

How can I copy one specific library from my local  repository to the ear..?

or better, how can I access one specific lib from my repository..?

(since 2.0.8) For each dependency resolved, the property groupId:artifactId:type[:classifier] is defined pointing to the corresponding file.

I need to unjar one of them, and I need to copy one of them to an extra
location.

Thanks guys!

Greets

Hey!

Thanks for the help, everything is running fine except one last
problem I guess:

when I deploy the ear file, jboss throws this error:

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Failed to find module file:
jboss-seam.jar

jboss gets the module defintion from the application.xml file.

The funny thing is, that the jboss-seam.jar is in the ears' lib folder
and has the correct filename (because of the versionmapper).

Thanks again,
Greets

ok, if you don't want to use simple <mapper type="flatten" />
but prefer the VersionMapper (to remove version from filenames), you
need to add versionsId="dependency.versions" to you dependencies task

Hervé