From: Ittay Dror [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: April 21, 2008 08:39
To: Maven Users List
Subject: assembly moduleSet error

I'm using:
<moduleSets>
    <moduleSet>
        <binaries><outputDirectory>.</outputDirectory></binaries>
    </moduleSet>
  </moduleSets>

And I get the error:
[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Artifact:
some.group.id:artifact-id:nar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (included by module) does
not have an artifact with a file. Please ensure the package phase is run
before the assembly is generated

When I try to debug, the project's artifact indeed has a null file. When
is the file set?

Thank you,
Ittay

--