Hi,

MavenXpp3Writer is part of the maven-model artifact. It's a class generated by the modello-maven-plugin. To get the sources you can either check out maven 2.0.9 from svn [1] and generate the sources yourself or grab the source artifact from central [2].

-Tim

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/components/tags/maven-2.0.9/
[2] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/maven-model/2.0.9/maven-model-2.0.9-sources.jar

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Hi, I´m having a problem with the site-url of my project, it´s not created correct.
mvn help:effective-pom shows an invalid path.

Therefore, I want to debug Maven-2.0.9.

I´ve connected Eclipse via a Remote Java Application - all works fine, the debugger stops at "EffectivePomMojo". Starting there I now want to step in "MavenXpp3Writer" or the Maven-Model itself.

Where can I find those sources?

Thanx, torsten