Guillaume Boucherie wrote:

I have a strange behavior with my junit tests.
I have a project with multi-modules.
When I run the tests individually for module (mvn test) everything is ok.
But when I run the tests from the parent pom (mvn test) I have always an
error when my program try to parse an xml file.

This doesn't immediately ring a bell; it seems impossible to diagnose it based on only this information.

Try to create a reduced test case (a zip of minimal Maven projects that reproduce the problem) and file it as a bug.

-Dan