Thanks for that. You are right, it is only recognising a couple of them and
ignoring the rest. I noticed the ones which it is recognising, it has
"<scope>provided</scope>" in the pom. The others which it is not recognising
have <scope>runtime</scope>. I am 100% sure that my pom.xml is fine since
few others use the same pom.xml and it works fine for them. I have not
written this pom and it was given to us. They are also kind of puzzled. Here
is the pom.xml for reference:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd";>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>com.puffy</groupId>
    <artifactId>psi</artifactId>
    <name>Puffy World</name>
    <packaging>war</packaging>
    <version>1.0</version>
    <build>
        <defaultGoal>package</defaultGoal>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <warName>ROOT</warName>

<webappDirectory>${project.build.directory}/ROOT</webappDirectory>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <version>2.3</version>
                <configuration>
                   <excludes>
                       <exclude>**/integration/**</exclude>
                   </excludes>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
                <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>6.1.5</version>
                <configuration>
                    <contextPath>/</contextPath>
                    <scanIntervalSeconds>10</scanIntervalSeconds>
                    <scanTargets>

<scanTarget>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/spring</scanTarget>

<scanTarget>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/decorators.xml</scanTarget>

<scanTarget>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/menu-config.xml</scanTarget>

<scanTarget>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/sqlmap-config.xml</scanTarget>

<scanTarget>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/urlrewrite.xml</scanTarget>
                    </scanTargets>
                    <webApp>${project.build.directory}/ROOT</webApp>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>jetty6</id>
            <dependencies>
                <dependency>
                    <groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
                    <artifactId>ojdbc14</artifactId>
                    <version>10.2.0.2.0</version>
                </dependency>
            </dependencies>
        </profile>
        <profile>
            <id>integration-test</id>
            <build>
                <defaultGoal>integration-test</defaultGoal>
                <plugins>
                    <plugin>
                        <groupId>org.codehaus.cargo</groupId>
                        <artifactId>cargo-maven2-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                            <wait>false</wait>
                            <container>
                                <containerId>tomcat5x</containerId>
                                <home>${server.home}</home>
                            </container>
                            <configuration>

<home>${project.build.directory}/tomcat5x</home>
                                <deployables>
                                    <deployable>

<location>${project.build.directory}/ROOT.war</location>
                                    </deployable>
                                </deployables>
                            </configuration>
                        </configuration>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <id>start-server</id>
                                <phase>pre-integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>start</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                            <execution>
                                <id>stop-server</id>
                                <phase>post-integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>stop</goal>
                                </goals>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                    <plugin>
                        <version>2.3</version>
                        <executions>
                            <execution>
                                <phase>integration-test</phase>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>test</goal>
                                </goals>
                                <configuration>

<disableXmlReport>true</disableXmlReport>
                                    <excludes>
                                        <exclude>none</exclude>

<exclude>**/integration/TestConstants.java</exclude>
                                    </excludes>
                                    <includes>
                                        <include>**/integration/**</include>
                                    </includes>
                                </configuration>
                            </execution>
                        </executions>
                    </plugin>
                </plugins>
            </build>
        </profile>
    </profiles>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
            <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.4</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
         <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.servlet.jsp</groupId>
            <artifactId>jsp-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.0</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.tuckey</groupId>
            <artifactId>urlrewrite</artifactId>
            <version>2.5.2</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>opensymphony</groupId>
            <artifactId>sitemesh</artifactId>
            <version>2.2.1</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.springmodules</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-modules-validation</artifactId>
            <version>0.8a</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>spring</artifactId>
                    <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>antlr</artifactId>
                    <groupId>antlr</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>js</artifactId>
                    <groupId>rhino</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
                    <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>xml-apis</artifactId>
                    <groupId>xml-apis</groupId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <artifactId>commons-validator</artifactId>
                    <groupId>commons-validator</groupId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.puffy</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons</artifactId>
            <version>1.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>struts-menu</groupId>
            <artifactId>struts-menu</artifactId>
            <version>2.4.2</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>velocity</groupId>
                    <artifactId>velocity</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>velocity-tools</groupId>
                    <artifactId>velocity-tools-view</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.velocity</groupId>
            <artifactId>velocity</artifactId>
            <version>1.5</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>ant</groupId>
                    <artifactId>ant</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>commons-lang</groupId>
                    <artifactId>commons-lang</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                    <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>logkit</groupId>
                    <artifactId>logkit</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>werken-xpath</groupId>
                    <artifactId>werken-xpath</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.velocity</groupId>
            <artifactId>velocity-tools</artifactId>
            <version>1.3</version>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>velocity</groupId>
                    <artifactId>velocity</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>sslext</groupId>
                    <artifactId>sslext</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>javax.servlet</groupId>
                    <artifactId>servlet-api</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>struts</groupId>
                    <artifactId>struts</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>commons-validator</groupId>
                    <artifactId>commons-validator</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>commons-logging</groupId>
                </exclusion>