What do you mean by working example? you project build is behaving exactly as it should. Class-path entries in a jar manifest are

  "...relative URLS .. " [1]

and a file URL per definition [2] (section 3.10) contains forward slashes.

If your library-jars are located in the same directory as the jar with the class-path entry you don't need a prefix at all. If the jars are located in a subdirectory called 'libs' you need to specify the prefix as 'libs/'

-Tim

[1] http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jar/jar.html#Main%20Attributes
[2] http://www.rfc.net/rfc1738.html

Thalmeiner Zsolt schrieb:
Can you send me a simple working example?
Thank you in advance.
th

Paolo Compieta írta:
This is not a Maven problem.

The classpath entry in the manifest file is platform independent, and all
paths are relative to the containing jar - you shouldn't even need the "./"
prefix.
see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jar.html#CLASSPATH

Regards,
PC

Thalmeiner Zsolt wrote:
Using the <classpathPrefix>.\</classpathPrefix> tag I want to get ".\"
(backslash) as prefix but the manifest file contains "./" (slash)
prefixes. Unfortunatelly running the jar under WinXP doesn't recognizes
paths with slashes :(
I wrote to the list because I didn't found any information in doc pages to
handle this problem.

Regards,
th